Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Run, Run, Run

I've never considered myself to be much of a runner. In grade school, the extent of my running was around a gym before volleyball practice or running the bases during softball. But now that I'm a year into full-time employment, I realize that my sedimentary career requires me to take active control of my physical fitness. So I'm trying to develop a habit of running every morning before work. I'm six weeks into a couch to 5K program, but unfortunately I've been stuck on week three for three weeks (this eight week program is looking more like a three month gig). But now that I don't have the distractions of vacation and work travel, I can focus this week on leaping this plateau and prepare myself for a 5K fundraiser in the fall. Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment