Saturday, June 28, 2014

Put It In Your Pocket

It's a stormy day Saturday here in Kansas City, the perfect day to watch the latest Jon Stewart, have a lengthy phone chat with a far-away friend, and catch up on some articles on Pocket. Now I'm going to tell you about how Pocket is awesome and will save you a lot of time.

I discovered Pocket a few months ago, and it has quickly become my go-to app for catching up on things I want to read. I can't tell you how many times I've been at work and come across an in-depth Fast Company or Refinery29 article that I want to read, but I'm at work and there's work things to be done. So I just save it to Pocket. The article is then available on all my mobile devices, so I can easily pull it up on my phone when I'm in the waiting room for a dentist appointment or at dinner waiting for my date to come back from the bathroom (hopefully). It's like Pinterest for articles, and it's so much simpler than making a bookmark in my browser (ugh) or emailing it to myself and clogging up my inbox. So, Pocket. Check it out.


Clearly you can see I've Pocket'd a lot of stories relating to public relations, but also articles on efficiency (including how not to be a hoarder?) and other thrilling topics the relate to a twenty-something female.

No comments:

Post a Comment